Pages

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Hello

I here today with a very simple but still quite elegant card
from LDRS Creative.

Products I'm using are;
TLC Inspired Crafting Hello - Word Die
I rarely use background stamps but our new
TLC Inspired Crafting Collection just begs to be used.
I started out stamping the Blooming Stamp with Versamark
onto the green from Soft Blush Paper Pack 
then clear embossing.
I think this is a favorite way to use these for me.
The image shows through in a striking was but allows for the 
main theme to come through so beautifully.
Next I take the blue from Splendid Azure Paper Pack and
cut my shape from the Gilded Oval Die Set.
Taking the soft blush from Soft Blush Paper Pack,
I cut out my  Hello - Word Die.
Finally, I use the dark blush from Soft Blush Paper Pack
and re-cut only the flowers to add some pop. 
Adhere it all together and I am all done.
I hope to see your creations for LDRS Creative soon.

1 comment:

  1. I love these stamp post, as I get to see creativity of the people. This one is so simple and nice, thank you for sharing it and keep doing such a good work

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for spending time in My Little World today. I do hope you enjoyed your stay.